cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doublewood
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to enter Task information

I am trying to complete an Expense item.  I have all the fields completed, except Task.

The system says completing the Task field is mandatory, but it will not allow me to enter information in the field (the cursor changes to a "no entry" sign).

I have attached a screenshot.

doublewood_0-1664439217340.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@doublewood read this article about providing feedback: https://community.concur.com/t5/User-Admin-Group-Forums/Do-you-want-to-provide-feedback-on-SAP-Concu...

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@doublewood looks like you figured out the issue. Correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
doublewood
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes, I figured it out, once I realised that the Details tab and the Claim Details are not the same thing. 
I think the UI could be better designed, to make these things more obvious.  Can you feed that back to the developers?

Thanks.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@doublewood read this article about providing feedback: https://community.concur.com/t5/User-Admin-Group-Forums/Do-you-want-to-provide-feedback-on-SAP-Concu...

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
bbrownusa11
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

For some reason my access to read your solution is "denied" in the forum. I'm experiencing the same problem with being unable to enter the "task" info that's required and therfore unable to submit my expense.

Are you able to help or email the instructions on how to resolve?

abhilashcg
New Member - Level 1

sorry, but where is the solution ? it only shows like below. 
First there is a challenge to enter Task
Next there is a challenge to see solution in SAP forums
Next even after registration it still doesn't.

Can't SAP make anything simpler in any of the products you do

abhilashcg_0-1686280022472.png