cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RAnn
Occasional Member - Level 2

Unable to copy an expense report.

When trying to copy a report I get the following error

Error when copying a previously submitted reportError when copying a previously submitted report

6 REPLIES 6
jerrysandc
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm having similar problem, i've been able to copy reports in the past.  Great feature!!

Now it doesn't work.  I get a new report, but it doesn't copy over any of the expenses.

RAnn

Did you get any work around?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RAnn did you try again today? I was able to copy a report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RAnn

hi @KevinD , unfortunately no. This issue has occurred only for telecom expenses, all other reports can be copied!!

arek-kowalczyk
Occasional Member - Level 3

Perhaps some internal settings for telecom expenses have changed? Ask your Administrator/Partner/Support. This kind of error can show up if setting were altered and/or removed. For example, automatic calculations, forms, custom fields, itemization etc.

It may not be it, but it won't hurt to provide you with more ideas. I hope it will be fixed for you soon!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RAnn with it being an issue only with Telecom expenses, I would agree with @arek-kowalczyk that there might be some sort of setting with this expense type preventing the copy.

Have you tried copying a report that has Telecom and other expense types on it?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.