cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MBowlesCollins
New Member - Level 1

Unable to choose Expense Type Options

When trying to choose expense type for a charge or when itemizing a charge, I'm unable to choose anything. Please see attached screenshots. I've signed in and out of the SAP Concur account, refreshed browser, changed browsers, to no avail. 

Screenshot 2023-11-13 114216.jpgScreenshot 2023-11-13 114212.jpgScreenshot 2023-11-13 114208.jpgScreenshot 2023-11-13 114201.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MBowlesCollins I tried to find your account to look at your report, but couldn't find a profile based on your email address listed here. 

If you could send me a private message with your SAP Concur username, that would help me find you. Or, if your company goes by another name, that would help too.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
brayamr
Occasional Member - Level 1

@MBowlesCollins  Was this ever resolved?  We've been experiencing this same issue and put it a ticket two weeks ago, but Concur still hasn't been able to get us an answer.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brayamr do you have an expense report we can look at? If so, send me a private message with the name of the person who is having the issue. Also, in the private message, let me know if this is happening to multiple users or just one user. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@MBowlesCollins As @KevinD  stated, it is hard to provide insight without looking at the Expense Report. It could be that your don't have the other Expense types configured to be available when itemizing. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator