cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karet
New Member - Level 1

Unable to categorize expenses beyond "recently used" options

When trying to change the expense type on a new expense or one imported from my corp card, the only options available in the pulldown are my "Recently Used" expense types. So I can't actually submit expenses because they're mis-categorized. How do I fix so the full menu of expense options shows when I create an expense or update the imported expense?

In addition, the "Corporate Card Exception" field doesn't show on the expense, and my company required explanation in that field (not in the Comments field) on one expenses where I didn't use my corporate card.

1 Solution
Solution
karet
New Member - Level 1

I think I figured it out- had to change the name of the report and apply the correct expense policy from my org to the report, then all missing options and fields could be seen in the expense.

Perhaps many of you knew that one, but hoping it helps someone who was lost like me. Wildly un-intuitive.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
karet
New Member - Level 1

I think I figured it out- had to change the name of the report and apply the correct expense policy from my org to the report, then all missing options and fields could be seen in the expense.

Perhaps many of you knew that one, but hoping it helps someone who was lost like me. Wildly un-intuitive.