cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mmatos97
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to bypass error - Ensure all transaction dates are within the Report Start Date and End Date

Hello,

I am entering my technology reimbursement report as I have every month in the past but now I am getting the above error. I enter dates as requested, within one week with the last date as the report date, again I've never had to do this before, however cannot seem to satisfy the error. My Boss on the other end is also getting the same error when he goes to approve. Please advise what I need to occur to clear the error. Ty! mm 

Report Number: D6N502

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mmatos97 I looked at your account and I see a submitted report, so you resolved the issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mmatos97

Hi Kevin, it turned out to be just an advisory notice. My Leader was able to approve the report. Thanks! mm

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mmatos97 glad to hear that.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mmatos97

Good morning Kevin! Would you please confirm that the error received is for notice purposes only?  I tried a week span with the end date of the report, I tried the report end date as both the start and finish, and I tried my actual bill date span, they all gave me the error. mm