cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janardhanan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to attach receipt

Hi,

I am unable to attach receipt to expense claim report today . This feature was working well until yesterday.Please advise how to identify the problem that might be caussing this issue. 

12 REPLIES 12
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @janardhanan

Thanks for posting. This could have been due to brief service interruption this weekend. I have heard from other customers that they were able to finish their reports since then. Please let me know if this is not the case for you and we can connect you to support. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DianaSeino

When I click the Browse button to choose/attach a receipt, nothing happens.

Has this happened to anyone else?

ChadM
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @DianaSeino

Interesting... I'd like to learn more and see if there's a way we can look into this. Can you direct message me on here? I'd like to collect more information to see if Support can help.

Thanks,
Chad Minnick
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DianaSeino

Hi @ChadM ,

The issue seems to be Safari. I was able to attach receipts and process using Chrome. I did a test earlier today on Safari and still cannot attach receipts.

Thank you,

Diana Seino

diana.seino@omd.com

lbrightwell
New Member - Level 1

Is this still an issue?  I have a team member that when he hits Upload Receipts on his iPad it just spins and spins.

mpiccolo
New Member - Level 2

This is an issue for me as well.  I am using Chrome

IMM

I have created a report in SAP Concur, added expense transactions but when I upload the receipt it does not attach it.  It is in PDF format.  Could someone please help

hhoch

This is still an issue for me as well

adunivan

This is still an issue for me, as well, regardless of internet browser.

rvhoody
New Member - Level 1

This is an issue for me as well.   Mobile App and Chrome - neither will upload nor allow me to attach receipts.

wizzy453
New Member - Level 1

I'm experiencing the same issue. When I go to attach a receipt it gives the loading indication like it's working, and then it goes back to the expense list showing that the expense does not have a receipt attached.

MSTEEN
Super User
Super User

There is currently a service degradation with imaging.  please check out the Concur service dashboard (Concur Open) for details. 

Maria Steen