cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DamariC
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to add HCPs to an expense

Hello, I am a Medical Science Liaison and my occupation involves potential dinners with Health Care Providers (HCPs), which need to be reported in Concur Expense reports.

I have two separate dinners in which I am unable to add HCPs. In both cases:

1. Under “Attendees”, I entered the HCP last name, comma, first name. The HCPs do not show up in the director.

2. I am currently out of town (away from my PC), and my iPad does not have the option described in the FAQ to “Add Attendees”.

3. To work around this, I downloaded the spreadsheet “Import Attendees” and filled it out using Excel on my iPad. However, my organization does not allow me to save this Excel file directly on my iPad (only to iCloud), which makes the document useless, as I am unable to upload this file to Concur from this location.

Question: How can I get these HCPs added to Concur? One is a Ph.D (no NPI), the other is a Family Medicine practitioner (can look up NPI). Thank you! 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DamariC I'm looking at your current expense report and it appears you were able to resolve your issue. Is that correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DamariC
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, this issue has not yet been resolved. I have two open expenses - one currently has 5 people (and needs a 6th), the other has 2 (and needs a 3rd).

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DamariC could you send me a private message with the names of the two people and which expense they each belong to, please? Click my username (KevinD) then Message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

In my Concur, when you need to use the HCP directory, I have to select the correct directory to look in fir the HCP lookup.  Are you looking for the attendees in the correct place?

Nancy Murray
Agfa