cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ANashat
Occasional Member - Level 2

Unable to add Bank Routing Code in bank information

Hello, 

I am trying to complete my bank information but I keep getting this error "The value in this field is invalid" whenever I try to add the Bank Routing Code, I have confirmed the Bank routing code with my bank and I am sure it is the correct one.

Thank you!

11 REPLIES 11
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ANashat That is a tricky issue since it involves some sensitive information. I normally ask for a screenshot, but don't want to risk compromising any of your personal information. 

Is it possible the bank account number you entered is not correct? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ANashat

@KevinD The issue is with the bank routing code field not with my IBAN. The number I am using is correct, I have verified it with the bank several times.

I can add a screenshot but I don't see any option here to add files, here is a link https://ibb.co/CmFmtXW if that helps.

Thank you!

Ahmed

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ANashat I don't know how bank routing codes work in Romania, but here in the U.S. we use numbers. What bank do you bank with? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ANashat

@KevinD the bank name is Banca Comerciala Romana and here is a link to their identification number from their site https://www.bcr.ro/en/contact

Thanks,

Ahmed

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ANashat I ended up Googling this and I am not sure what the system is looking for. Indeed your routing number is correct, but I'm not sure why it isn't being accepted. 

You probably should submit a help ticket to SAP Concur Support. The other option is to speak to someone at your company who is also in Romania and see how they entered their banking information. This might be the best thing for you to do.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
ANashat

Alright, will do.

Thank you!

RazvanLacatusu
New Member - Level 2

Hi, I have the same issue as you, did you manage to find a solution for this? 

ANashat

Hi Razvan, no I didn't manage to resolve the issue, I used random digits in the BIC field to complete the profile and submit the request and when the payment failed, they contacted me for correct info and processed the payment manually to me.

IAmarande
New Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin,

Hi,

I have the same issue, with ING Bank, I will do the same thing, I will use random BIC digits and hopefully they will correct the info manually. Do you have any other solution? It there a bug?

Thank you! Ionela

thorton
New Member - Level 1

Same problem in Feb 2023 with USAA

thorton
New Member - Level 1

I got out of the entry screen, went back in and it worked the second time