cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svenkatesan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to Submit Expense Reports in Concur

Some of the users are unable to submit the expense report. When they click on Submit, the screen freezes and does not move ahead. They have tried clearing cache, using a different browser and nothing works. This is happening specifically for the EMEA employees. Is any one facing this issues and how was it resolved.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@svenkatesan are the users still experiencing the issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
svenkatesan

@KevinDYes, we are still facing the issue in EMEA and APAC region. US seems to be doing fine.

@svenkatesan have you submitted a help ticket to SAP Concur Support? That is what you will need to do. This type of issue is more technical in nature and might need to have our R&D team look at it if keeps persisting.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
svenkatesan

yes have done that and they have not comeback with any solution yet

artistjenniferl
New Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  I am able to "ready for review" but when my supervisor tries to submit the report, it goes nowhere.  It stays locked in ready for review.  The problem was reported and no solution or where the error occurred has been found.  I am wondering when they changed the interface if something happened.