cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blauney
New Member - Level 1

Unable to Attach Receipt to Expense Report - June 9, 2022

A coworker and I have been trying to attach receipts to expense reports today (June 9, 2022) but have been unable to do so.  The files I tried to attach were  in PDF format and below the 5MB size limit.  I tried using Chrome and Microsoft Edge but had the same problem with both.

7 REPLIES 7
Marvelman32
Occasional Member - Level 1

Having the same issue.  Unable to attach receipts using laptop or my mobile phone.  Keeps given the error (unknown).  Have also tried using different web browsers(Chrome, Edge, Firefox). Have been trying to upload since 2pm eastern on June 9th 2022.

JamesBritton

Thanks for solving my problem. I solved two problems today. FIrst I found a site where I found taylor cvs and now I found your post on google search and now I am all free and relaxed.

svitalich
New Member - Level 1

Same here, since about 9:30 am PDT.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone. There appears to have been an issue with our imaging service. I haven't received any notice about it or any update about it. 

Are you all still experiencing the issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Spierce
New Member - Level 1

I'm having the same issue as well. Have tried several times today.

HaroldBrayer

Has anyone solved it yet?I'm having the same issue as well. I was actually searching for  https://www.ogscapital.com/services/ and while searching for them online, I found your post.

skevvy1977
New Member - Level 1

I have the same issue. I've been using Concur for years and rarely does the service allow me to post a receipt on the mobile app without having to trying to upload each one 5-10 times. Sometimes it works right away but usually I get the error: "We're unable to attach your receipt. Please try again."

I get this error regardless if I download the pics or do an instant take with my camera phone.