cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adam_hair
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable To Save Meals on App

I am unable to save any meal entry in an expense report. This is occurring on both IOS and Android platforms. The app allows me to enter the expense but when saving the entry I receive the error message "Saving Expense Failed.  We could not save the expense. Please try again later."  I have deleted the app and reinstalled which did not help. 

Screenshot_20220414-090804_SAP Concur.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Adam_hair just now seeing this. I know it was about 9 hours ago, but is the issue still happening?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Adam_hair

Yes it is

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Adam_hair I know we are currently having some other mobile issues. One thing to test to see if it is isolated solely with the mobile app is to go into the web version of SAP Concur and see if you can add the meal expense there. That way we can narrow it down to just a mobile issue or if it errors out on the web, it could be something with the expense type. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Adam_hair

The web based version works properly.