cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjex1004
Occasional Member - Level 2

Uknown Charge

I have recieved a random charge for $3.00. Im not familar with the company that charged me. Can we disput/remove a charge?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jjex1004 you'll have to dispute it with your credit card company. Be sure to keep this charge and do not delete it. That way if your dispute is reconciled, you should receive a credit. This would be in the form of a -$3.00 charge that will appear in Concur. Then add both charges to your next expense report. They will cancel each other out. 

Do you mind providing the vendor/company name that charged you? It's possible it could be some sort of fee that is legitimate. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jjex1004

Smartyplus.net

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jjex1004 just for fun I looked this up and it is a Premium Shopping service. I doubt this would be something you would charge as a business expense. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jjex1004

I submitted as a fragulant charge to my GM per his instructions. Thank you all for your help!

Apatton

Know that with the holidays fraudulent charges will be on the rise, best to keep an eye on your card and its transactions

Angie Patton
Fanatics