cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbraswell
Occasional Member - Level 1

Uber e-receipts

I created an Uber business profile and selected concur as the expense provider (shows connected in the app).  The Uber app in the Concur app center also shows connected,  but I am still not receiving e-receipts in Concur.  Does any have any suggestions on how to fix this?  

4 REPLIES 4
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Under your Uber Business Profile it will have an email address for receipts - have you verified that email address in Concur?  Email verification is under Profile -> Profile Settings -> Email Addresses.

I've never bothered with connecting to the Uber app from the Concur end; I've just done it through Business Profile within Uber and never had a problem.

mbraswell

Yes, my email is verified in Concur.   Not sure if it matters, but I was connected at one time and received the e-receipts.  I was trying to show someone else the steps to connect so I deleted the business profile and I am trying to reconnect.   This time I didn't receive the SAP concur email "login to SAP Concur".  Everything says I am connected though.  

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Maybe try disconnecting from Uber via the Concur App Center, assuming you can.  Then delete the Business Profile in Uber so you're effectively back to a blank slate, then recreate it.

mbraswell

I tried that too and no luck 😞