cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tvo359
Occasional Member - Level 1

Uber e-receipt matched to a wrong expense

I set up my Uber account to send an e-receipt automatically to Concur and match it to the right expense after every trip. The experience is great and help saved loads of time. However, I just came across this issue when Uber matched its e-receipt to a wrong expense and update the Vendor name to "Uber B.V." automatically. There is no button to detach the e-receipt and the Vendor name section has been locked so can't change to the correct vendor name either. It doesn't seem anyone has had this issue before, I couldn't find more info anywhere. 

1 Solution
Solution
tvo359

Thank you Kevin. No, removing the expense from the report didn't work. However, when the expense was not in the report, it enabled an option called "Separate" the expenses (which I couldn't see anywhere when it was in a report) - so your suggestion was still very helpful, thank you!!

I chose that "Separate" option and it was splitted into two: an expense with the correct amount and no receipt, and one with the Uber receipt and a wrong amount. I moved the correct one back to the report and reconciled as usual, and deleted the other one (bearing in mind the actual transaction of that Uber receipt has always been in the report all the time so not sure where that extra expense came from). 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tvo359 give this a try. Remove the expense from your expense report, then see if you can Unmatch the e-receipt from the card transaction. I'm not sure if it will work, but it is worth a try. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
tvo359

Thank you Kevin. No, removing the expense from the report didn't work. However, when the expense was not in the report, it enabled an option called "Separate" the expenses (which I couldn't see anywhere when it was in a report) - so your suggestion was still very helpful, thank you!!

I chose that "Separate" option and it was splitted into two: an expense with the correct amount and no receipt, and one with the Uber receipt and a wrong amount. I moved the correct one back to the report and reconciled as usual, and deleted the other one (bearing in mind the actual transaction of that Uber receipt has always been in the report all the time so not sure where that extra expense came from). 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tvo359 great to hear. I guess we changed the terminology from Unmatch to Separate. 🙂 See, I even learn new things. Glad it worked out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.