cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ifirpo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Two separate transactions being marked as Duplicate Transactions

I had separate meals; one in the morning in one state, and lunch in another state while traveling. The difference in amount is of 7 cents. Because of this, Concur is marking it as a Duplicate Transaction.

I get this message: "Action: This Expense Entry may be a duplicate for the following expenses. Report: *XXXXX Month Expenses (Date)* Expense: *Date*, Dinner, *Price* USD. Please provide a comment and re-submit expense claim to proceed."

I added one of the receipts and added a comment to each expense. But the action keeps appearing and I cannot submit the report. How do I fix this? They are not duplicates.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ifirpo Maybe try changing the Expense Type for one of these items to Lunch. You may also consider using the Breakfast and Lunch expense types as well for your meals to be more accurate in what the transactions were as you have all meals listed as Dinner. This will more likely help your report not get flagged or sent back. 🙂

Let me know if changing one of these items expense type works. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ifirpo Maybe try changing the Expense Type for one of these items to Lunch. You may also consider using the Breakfast and Lunch expense types as well for your meals to be more accurate in what the transactions were as you have all meals listed as Dinner. This will more likely help your report not get flagged or sent back. 🙂

Let me know if changing one of these items expense type works. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.