cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eboulch
New Member - Level 1

Tuition Reimbursement Yellow Exception Triangle Warning

Hi, please advise on the Tuition Reimbursement expense report. I have attached all the proper receipts however I cannot get rid of the Yellow Exception Triangle that states about the Tuition Reimbursement Policy requires a completed course pre-approval form to be attached (which I have attached to my expense). Does this warning go away or is this just informational ?? Please advise and TY!!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eboulch Yellow exceptions are warnings/reminders only. They do not prevent submission of reports. Submit away. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eboulch Yellow exceptions are warnings/reminders only. They do not prevent submission of reports. Submit away. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NicAnne1
New Member - Level 1

My triangle is orange looking but says the same thing.  Is it also just informational?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NicAnne1 yes, the triangle is a warning/reminder only.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey