cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WillM
New Member - Level 1

Trying to delete an expense

I submitted a expense report on 7/19/23 for a purchase I made at Amazon in the amount of $47.96. That report is still sitting in my library with a status of "Sent for Payment". I now have an available expense that I cannot delete. It is also for Amazon in the amount of $47.96. I do not want to submit another report on this expense since one is presently waiting in the queue to be processed.  How can I solve this situation? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @WillM ,

I assume that the card transaction did not come in earlier. This prompted you to claim in cash and now you have the card transaction. Depending on your system setup and internal policies, there may different options. I list two main ones below.

• You have IBIP credit cards (cards where you pay the bank). Just include the card transaction in your next expense report and mark it as personal.
  • You have CBCP credit cards (cards where company pays the bill). Include the card transaction in your next expense report. Also add another cash expense entry with negative amount to offset the amount that was incorrectly paid out to you earlier.

In any case, its best to check with your internal helpdesk. It is possible that they offer an alternative to hide the transaction as well.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Rohan