cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbredder
Occasional Member - Level 2

Trying to avoid another miserable experience.

Hi There Concur Help Admin,

I am trying to avoid another horrible experience getting my expense report approved (5 month last time and threats that I would have to pay OOP).  I was told by a coworker, rather than get gas receipts (last time they claimed one was missing info and they ignored my affedavit on the second one.), there is an option to just claim mileage.  I would MUCH rather do that.   This should be a very simple report.  Just hotel booked through concur and then mileage.  I will pay for my own meals to avoid hassle (love how this saves the company $ just for our pain).  I am not seeing where I would enter this.  Hopefully, I should be able to enter ahead of time since I already calculated the mileage from here to the Home Office.  I am trying to mitigate as much rigamorole as possible once i travel next week.

1 REPLY 1
JorgeL
Routine Member - Level 1

Hello,

It seems like there is an issue with your finance department. I would suggest to talking to them directly to address the problem as they would know your companies' policies and how to best solve your problem.

Our policy states that for personal car mileage we only reimburse mileage, not gas. Your company however may have a different policy. Also, if this is a business travel generally you are entitled to reimburse meals. That is why it would be best to speak with your finance department.