cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mirandahanna
Occasional Member - Level 2

Trouble syncing Wells Fargo cards

Does anyone know if Wells Fargo CEO (Commercial Electronic Office) cards can be synced through Yodlee?  If so, are there any tricks to getting the cards to sync?

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mirandahanna I reached out our yodlee team and they want to know why would you want to use Yodlee if you have commercial cards and when you log in to Wells Fargo, what is the www. URL you use? 

Is the CEO card branded as commercial or business?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mirandahanna

My Coworker is not sure without asking if they are commercial or business but is curious, does one mean they will work and the other mean they won't?

mirandahanna

Hi Kevin,

What we found out is the card program is not really a credit card program but rather more of a purchasing card program.  Does this help clarify if we need Yodlee or if it can be set up through Concur's card feed?

mirandahanna

Hi Kevin and thank you for reaching out!  I submitted a ticket with the help desk and was told that our cards would not work with the Concur Card feed and we would have to use Yodlee.  I believe they are branded as Commercial but I will have to wait and check later on with my coworker that is directly in touch with the credit card department.  I do know the cards say WellsOne Commercial Card.  This is the URL:https://wellsoffice.ceo.wellsfargo.com/portal/signon/index.jsp?TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-000d71c3-1a...

I will respond back here once I hear back for sure.

mirandahanna

@KevinD Do you have any way of helping me get this figured out?  I am waiting for the help desk to call me but I need to get this resolved asap.

@mirandahanna I provided the information you gave me to our Yodlee team. I'm waiting to hear back. If the card is a commercial card, I'm pretty certain it cannot be used with Yodlee. Yodlee is compatible with personal cards and business cards. I'll let you know what I hear.

What are you trying to accomplish by linking your card through Yodlee? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

@mirandahanna I heard back from our Yodlee team. Here is what she said, "Yes we support it for Yodlee but performance is not good so they should expect frequent issues as it is a robust site that does not play nice with Yodlee." 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
mirandahanna

@KevinD is there any way you can contact me directly to ask you some questions in regards to this?

We just want to know how we can use our Wells Fargo CEO cards with Concur.  I am thoroughly confused by the different information I am getting from Concur.  We don't HAVE to use Yodlee, but can't figure out if we are able to use the Concur integration with our Wells Fargo cards that we have.  I have confirmed with the Concur Client Success team that our Wells Fargo cards are Corporate so we are waiting to find out if we can proceed with the option of the Concur feed/integration.  Let me know if I can chat with you directly.  I would like to understand from you a little better what Yodlee means by this statement, "Yes we support it for Yodlee but performance is not good so they should expect frequent issues as it is a robust site that does not play nice with Yodlee."

@mirandahanna Yodlee and credit card feeds are not my area of expertise. I can say that if the Wells Fargo cards are indeed commercial, you should be able to set up the credit card feed. If you are already in contact with the Concur Client Success team, they would be a better resource for card feeds than myself. 

The statement I posted was not from Yodlee, it was an SAP Concur employee. I think what she meant is if you did have employees link their cards, they would likely either get errors when trying to link or there could be issues with the card transactions flowing into SAP Concur. I think it has to do with the Wells Fargo site somehow. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey