Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tgo
New Member - Level 1

Travel is not available to expense it

Hello

I have an upcoming Trip and there used to be a small link "expense it"

I clicked on it and it created an Expense report but without a receipt

I deleted the expense report and the expense and now there is no longer an option to Expense a trip.

How do I expense it then?

tgo_0-1677253532343.png

tgo_0-1677254629787.png

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tgo when signed in to SAP Concur, click Expense at the top of the screen. On the next screen, click Create New Claim. Fill out the required fields on the Claim Header then click Create Claim. Once created, use the Add button to add your expenses. You will see a list of expense types to use to create line items for each business expense you incurred on your trip. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tgo
New Member - Level 1

Hello. Thank you for the response. You describe a process to create an expense manually which I'm okay with. However, I have an upcoming travel with airtickets and hotel booked which normally is supposed to contain all the information about the expense. So, there is no way to expense a travel to an expense? The link that was there could be only used once? Once expensed and if deleted it can nolonger be regenerated?