cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
e9817698
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel expense using Uber ground transportation and paid with my personal card

I was in my way to the airport and my Corporate credit card expired so, I paid with my personal credit card.  Now, I can't submit this expense in Concur as it's waiting for the Co. credit card charge.  So, in Concur expense I changed it to paid as "cash" but can't do it.  Please help!!!!

1 Solution
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

It sounds like you may have to delete the transaction created by Uber and manually add a taxi expense to your report, marked as "cash". Make sure you have a copy of your receipt before deleting the Uber line.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

It sounds like you may have to delete the transaction created by Uber and manually add a taxi expense to your report, marked as "cash". Make sure you have a copy of your receipt before deleting the Uber line.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
e9817698
Occasional Member - Level 1

Jessica and Kevin, Many thanks! 😊

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@e9817698 you will need to use the Create New Expense option on your report to manually create the Uber expense. This will have the payment type as Cash or Out of Pocket. Be sure to attach the receipt. Once this is done, delete the item from your report that is causing the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.