cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SESA55175
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel Segment that is not linked with your Corporate Card

Hello all,

During a professionnal travel, I had to pay a rental car with my personnal credit card.

Now in concur the expense is well know and listed but it is not possible to validate it and ask for reimboursment.

Do you know how it must be manage and how to unlock the situation ?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Arnaud

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SESA55175 if you wouldn't mind, could you take a screenshot of your Expense Report and post it for me to see? I'm not quite sure what the situation is you are describing. 

Once I see it, I most likely can help you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SESA55175
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello,

Do you have any information and details how I can get money back link to this car rental expense from January ?

Thank you for your support and feedback.

Best regards
Arnaud SAVREUX

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SESA55175 If you paid for the rental car on your personal card, then you can just submit the expense by manually creating the expense on your expense report. 

If your company has a rule that requires Rental Car to be linked to a travel itinerary item, I think what you can do is create the rental car expense manually, then drag the Rental Car itinerary item from Available Expenses onto the Rental Car expense line item. I believe the system will then merge them together. 

Try that and let me know how it works. 

Lastly, since the expense is several months old, your company might have a rule about expenses over a certain number of days old not being allowed. Just keep that in mind.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.