cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henslwe
Occasional Member - Level 1

Transactions will not move to expense report

henslwe_0-1662034476018.pnghenslwe_1-1662034504220.png

I am trying to move my credit card charges to the expense report that they should be attached.  I keep getting this error and have tried signing out and restarting several times.  

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@henslwe I sent you a private message here on the community with some contact names.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Sdavisrn04
New Member - Level 1

I need help with this as well

tvanderwell
New Member - Level 2

I am also trying to move transactions to an expense report, but it is not working. Sometimes I can move one or two at a time, but most times I get an error message (that flashes too quickly to read), and nothing is moved.   It has worked fine in the past, but hasn't for about 2 months now. 

Do you have a solution?

ts2
New Member - Level 1

I am also having this same issue. Can you please send me the contact names?

SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

If any admin is here, then they must be aware of this issue. Most of the cases, what I have seen that if your concur card admin just go to "Admin > Company > Tools > Company Card > Manage Transactions > Bring up your transactions as "unassigned" and hide them all and then release them. Then you should be able to assign those transactions in a report. 

Then go and get your concur admin to do try this solution and let me know if it works.

Note: But I am not sure why this happens. That concur's credit card services team can answer and rectify the issue.