cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yi_D
Occasional Member - Level 1

Transaction was done before corporate card info updated into Concur

Dear Team,

Recently I had a transaction before I updated corporate card in the Concur. So even there is an outstanding charge on my corporate card, I don't have available expense related to it in Concur. I tried to add expense through mobile app, it did give me an available expense, but the source of that available expense has a mobile phone icon. I'm wondering how am I suppose to do to have an available expense that associate with the corporate card transaction? 

Many thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yi_D you will need to reach out to the person at your company that is in charge of the corporate card program or your company's Concur site administrator and see if they can see the transaction. It might be hidden for some reason. Give that a try.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yi_D you will need to reach out to the person at your company that is in charge of the corporate card program or your company's Concur site administrator and see if they can see the transaction. It might be hidden for some reason. Give that a try.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
yi_D
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks a lot. I'll contact them and see how it goes.