cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbadilla22
Occasional Member - Level 1

Transaction more than 110 days old.

I have a late fee that is still in my account. The fee has been forgiven/waived. But, because the transaction is more than 110 days old, I can't submit as a personal expense to clear this charge from my  account. I can't simply delete either. How can I remove this charge from my account, it technically no longer exists.

4 REPLIES 4
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @rbadilla22 

this is depending on your company's set up. It would be an easy task to hide the transaction from a Concur system administrator. Please contact the department taking care of expenses, and they will hide this transaction from you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rbadilla22 for help with this, @Munari_alEXPert is correct. Your finance department or accounting can hide the transaction. If you aren't sure which department, think back when you received your company credit card. Do you remember who provided it to you and was there any communication sent out about the company card? If so, that would be a good place to start. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rbadilla22
Occasional Member - Level 1

The funny thing is that my department (HR) is the system admin. With that being said, I don't know how to execute the hiding of the transaction.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rbadilla22 Oh, you should have led with that. LOL. So, you can access the Company Card screen then (Administration>Company>Tools>Company Card)? Alright, from the Company Card screen, you'll see several tabs. One says Manage Transactions. Click this tab. You'll need to enter some search criteria. The first search field by default says Name on Card. I would change this to Employee ID (exact match). In the next field to the right, enter your employee ID. In the Show Only field it currently says Any Hidden. Change this to Unassigned to report, then click Search. This will show the transaction that is in your profile, but not on a report. Select the item from the results list. Then click Hide Selected Rows. That will do it. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.