cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidH1956
Occasional Member - Level 1

Transaction in wrong currency

My account is UK GBP. I was in Norway and the hotel card machine gave an option to pay either in NOK or GBP.  I mistakenly clicked on GBP. The transaction has processed and shows the NOK amount in GBP.

How may the amount currency be changed to NOK?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DavidH1956 Since you were charged in GBP, there shouldn't be any need to show it in NOK. At least I don't think there is any reason. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DavidH1956
Occasional Member - Level 1

Report No. IPVEV2

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it. The problem is, as the receipt is in NOK, and, although the NOK has been converted to GBP,  in the requested (right-hand) column, the amount is showing £5472.00, which is the NOK amount on the receipt. Consequently this £5472 has been added to the running total on my May expenses. The itemisation image below shows each day in GBP whereas they should be in NOK, as per the receipt. I can't edit the currency.

DavidH1956_0-1716967246780.png

DavidH1956_1-1716967351849.png

DavidH1956_2-1716967918041.png

I'm sorry to bother you but how can this be corrected? Hopefully you can see the images. If not let me know and I'll sent them as attachments or something.

Thanks again.