cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spentgecko07
Occasional Member - Level 1

Toll road expenses

Hi,

I have my electronic toll tag linked with my company CC. The top ups are automatically populated in expenses. What do I do when I have non business related trips that I took which I wasnt able to use my own personal toll tag for?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spentgecko07 is your electronic toll tag a monthly fee or is it charged each time you use the toll? 

Also, what do you mean by, "The top ups are automatically populated in expenses"?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
spentgecko07
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

The electronic tag is prepaid. Each time the balance drops below $10, an additional $50 is added from the credit card. When this transaction occurs, it automatically goes in to concur as toll road expenses. 
This month, personal trips accounted for $45 dollars. I’m unsure how I enter in to concur that this is the case and that it was a personal expense, essentially I owe the company credit card 45 dollars. 

@spentgecko07 Well, I think what you would need to do is itemize the toll charge. I see it was a total of 50.29. On your report, select the line item to open the details. At the bottom of the details section, there is an Itemize button. Click this. It will ask you to pick an expense type. Select Tolls and enter the amount of $5.29 which should be the amount of business tolls if personal tolls totaled $45. Fill out any other required fields, then click save. You will see the Expense type field again to account for the remaining $45. You can select Tolls again, However, you should see a little checkbox labeled Personal Expense (do not reimburse). Check this box. This tells the system not to make any payment for this amount because it wasn't business related and you will be taking care of it. I'm not sure how your company pays their corporate cards, but you will either need to make a payment directly to the card company or repay your company. 

Once you have filled out all the fields for the personal amount, click Save. 

That should do it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.