cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tom-B
Occasional Member - Level 1

Timing of notification emails

Hello.

Is there a way to change the timing of the notifications in regards to expenses?  Some of us are "on call" 24/7 and we have to be aware of all messages that come in to our phones outside of our scheduled work hours.  Many times we receive emails from Concur in the early morning hours.  Checking to see if there would be a way to defer that information to the daytime hours?

Thank you

Tom

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tom-B I'm not sure if this can be changed. Email notifications are triggered in a couple of different ways: 1. Approval emails are triggered as soon as someone submits their expense report or as soon as the status of an expense report changes. These I know for sure cannot be changed. 2. Reminder Emails get sent out as a batch through what we call a job. The job usually runs later at night so that all reports or employees that meet the requirements or conditions or the notification for that day will be included. This prevents the job from having to run several times a day.

You could reach out to SAP Concur Support to see if the time of the email notifications job can be changed, This job is a what we called a managed job, which means SAP Concur makes changes to the job settings. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Tom-B
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you for the quick reply.  I will follow up.