cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JulConn
Occasional Member - Level 1

Times in Audit Trail

When I look at the Audit Trail for a report, are all of the times shown in my time zone, or the local time of the person submitting the report?  I would like to know if someone submitted their report by the deadline but I don't know if they submitted it at 12:00 EST or 12:00 PT/3:00 EST.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JulConn I did some digging. The audit trail shows times based on the person viewing the report's time zone. So, if I'm west coast and I submitted my report at 8am and you view the same report and are in New York, it would show 11am. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JulConn I looked at one of your reports and it shows several audit trail steps happening between 5:43am and 6:32am. I see your time zone is set to Eastern time. However, I highly doubt that you were working on your expense report at 5:43am and the approver wasn't probably approving at 6:30am. Or maybe you were? 

Let me know if you were in the system this early or not. I have a theory as to what the time zone is. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JulConn I did some digging. The audit trail shows times based on the person viewing the report's time zone. So, if I'm west coast and I submitted my report at 8am and you view the same report and are in New York, it would show 11am. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
JulConn
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you. This is exactly what I needed to know.