cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KDBowhunt
Occasional Member - Level 1

Ticket number on wrong expense report already submitted

I have an airline ticket number on a submitted expense report that should go on another expense report. The outstanding ticket I cannot submit.

3 REPLIES 3
dlamont
Super User
Super User

@KDBowhunt , if allowed by your organiziation, and if your report hasn't gone to the payment processor yet (fully approved in all steps) then you can recall your report.  Just click the report to open and you should see a Recall button where the Submit button would be. Then you can move the expense to another report and resubmit the recalled report. 

Let me know if this isn't what you need.

Thanks!

DLamont
KDBowhunt
Occasional Member - Level 1

I tried that option already; the recall button does not show up. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KDBowhunt if the current status of the report has the word "payment" in it, you cannot recall or change the report. It is possible that the expense processor can recall the report as long as the batch the report is on hasn't been closed. If you open the report that has the ticket number on it, click the Report Details link then select Audit Trail. This will show you who all has approved the report. You want to look for the step that shows the status of Approved & In Accounting review to Approved and who took the action. You could contact them.

Now, another scenario is your report is submitted, but not fully approved. If the report is sitting in your manager's approval queue, you can ask them to send back the report. If the report is sitting in the Processor queue, you would need to look at an old report and follow the steps I mentioned above to see which processor gave a previous report final approval. Reach out to that person and ask them to send back your report.

Let me know how it all works out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.