Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
restrega
Occasional Member - Level 1

This report could not be submitted.

hi,

please you help

"This report could not be submitted. This report contains at least one itinerary with a single itinerary row. An itinerary is not valid until it has at least two rows. Please add another row to complete the itinerary."

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@restrega go in and open your expense report. Depending on which user interface your company is using, you will either see a link that says Details or a link that says Travel Allowance. If you have the Details link, click this link. You will see a drop down list. Select, I believe, Assigned Itineraries. From the Assigned Itineraries screen, click on the single itinerary row, then click Edit. On the next screen, click Add Stop to enter a second row. If you need to edit the first row of the itinerary, click on the first row. Edit the details on the right side of the screen. 

Without seeing what you entered for the first row of the itinerary, I can only guess that you accounted for the outbound portion of your trip, but didn't put in the return portion. 

Your itinerary first row should include the date, time and city where you departed and then the time and city where you arrived. The second row of the itinerary requires all this information for the return trip home.

I hope this helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
restrega
Occasional Member - Level 1

Kevin thank you, for your response.

This case is over. My solution was to: " click Add Stop to enter a second row"

thank you

Gustavo Restrepo