cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koksiong
Occasional Member - Level 1

This itemized entry has sub-entries with one or more exceptions

I'm having issue with the error "This itemized entry has sub-entries with one or more exceptions", which stopping me from submitting my expense report. I have tried to delete the itemization or the expense and create a new entry. But same alert still popping. 

This is only one day hotel stay which I don't find any issue in the past. The SAP issue with my company is resolved after the report is created. Will that be the reason?

koksiong_0-1682601274129.png

9 REPLIES 9
AliciaHansen
Super User
Super User

Have you attempted to submit the report again? If it is an audit rule which triggers on report submit then it will not clear until you attempt to submit again. 

koksiong

Hi Alicia, I tried to submit previously but not able to do so as it mentioned it has error. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@koksiong according to the Alert, you created the claim prior to some cut over date your company had. The message also says you should have received some recent communication about it. The communication might tell you when the cut over will be complete. There isn't anything we can help with here as this is something your company has done. I would recommend speaking with your direct manager or seeing if you can find the communication that went out explaining the cut over.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
koksiong

Hi Kevin, the part which cut over date, it's sorted out and we are able to submit the report. My problem is on the "This itemized entry has sub-entries with one or more exceptions" which stopping me from submit the report. 

Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @koksiong 

can you please take a screenshots of your full itemisation of the hotel? The warning message is not giving clear reason of the issue. My assumption now is only that there is an unbalance of 0.01 SAR, but please share so we can better think a reason together. thank you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
koksiong

@Munari_alEXPert , please see below. 

koksiong_0-1682852513687.pngkoksiong_1-1682852548473.png

Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @koksiong  the only thing that I could see missing on the itemisation is "Project Name" if it is a mandatory field within your organisation, however the warning you received from the system should be more descriptive. Can you please try with the Project name?

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
koksiong

Hi @Munari_alEXPert , it's not mandatory for my company and I could not update that part as it will create confusion to our finance team

hi @koksiong so I think we can not help from here... you should ask your department as they manage directly the system and the issue it seems pretty linked to your Company. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari