cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drohfritsch
New Member - Level 1

This itemized entry has sub-entries with one or more exceptions - HOTEL

I keep getting error trying to itemize my hotel and valet parking number below, getting The red exclamation. How do I fix?

Room Charge 255.00
Room Charge-HST 13% 33.15
Valet Parking 50.00
Municipal Accommodation Tax - 4% 10.20
HST on Municipal Accommodation T 1.33
CC-Visa 349.68

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drohfritsch if you open your expense report, you should see the following at the top of the report. Click the little arrow to expand the Alerts. The system will have a message explaining what action you need to take. See second screenshot. I highlighted the alert message. This is what is causing the issue.

KevinD_0-1669229791584.png

KevinD_1-1669229854042.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drohfritsch if you open your expense report, you should see the following at the top of the report. Click the little arrow to expand the Alerts. The system will have a message explaining what action you need to take. See second screenshot. I highlighted the alert message. This is what is causing the issue.

KevinD_0-1669229791584.png

KevinD_1-1669229854042.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.