cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jfsexton
Occasional Member - Level 1

This itemized entry has sub-entries with one or more exceptions.

Hello! I am receiving two errors on an expense report I am filing as a delegate. The main error is "This itemized entry has sub-entries with one or more exceptions." and the sub-entry error is "The nightly lodging amount exceeds the Government room rate by more than 150%. Please select the appropriate Exception from the drop-down menu."

In this report, there are entries for two travelers whose accommodations were purchased on the same card as one traveler does not have a company travel card. Both travelers' entries are charged as out-of-pocket expenses and one (ironically the smaller charge) returns returns the above errors. I have deleted and re-created the itemizations as well as the entry with errors persistent. The nightly room rate appears to be the problematic charge, but it does fall <150% CONUS for Baltimore, MD (location of travel).

I believe the error originates from both travelers existing on the same report, but when I move the charge to a new report on the same profile, the errors are persistent then as well. The airfare charges for the traveler without a company card returns no error and can be found in the same report.

Is there any way I can resolve this error without listing it as exceeding the government room rate so the report is submittable by the profile owner? I can provide screenshots upon request but would prefer not to share them in direct reply to this forum thread (apologies community members).

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jfsexton I see you are a delegate for multiple people. Could you send me a private message with the name of the person whose expense report you are working on, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.