cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmarzynski
Occasional Member - Level 1

This expense cannot be submitted until the corporate card transaction arrives and is imported/matche

I have a pending charge of $42.64 that is not available in concur but I have the -$42.64 credit charge. My American express has both charges. I may have deleted the $42.64 from concur by mistake. I tried to credit a $42.64 charge manually but that did not allow me to submit the report. How do I resolve this issue?

I am not able to submit the expense. Concur is preventing me from submitting other expense reports.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tmarzynski You did delete the $42.64. I checked your profile and it shows as User Hidden, which means you deleted it. You will need to get that transaction released then add it and the charge of -$42.64 to the same report so they will zero each other out. 

If you sign in to your SAP Concur account, look in the Company Notes for a link to contact your company's HR ChatBot. I'm not sure if it will eventually get you to a live person or not, but give that a try and let me know if you are able to get in touch with a person. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tmarzynski You did delete the $42.64. I checked your profile and it shows as User Hidden, which means you deleted it. You will need to get that transaction released then add it and the charge of -$42.64 to the same report so they will zero each other out. 

If you sign in to your SAP Concur account, look in the Company Notes for a link to contact your company's HR ChatBot. I'm not sure if it will eventually get you to a live person or not, but give that a try and let me know if you are able to get in touch with a person. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tmarzynski
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you!