cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MTKlein
Occasional Member - Level 1

'This expense cannot be submitted...' on Uber Receipts

I have a red notice on my expense report after entering in all the correct information for an Uber transaction (taxi). It states:

'This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction.  If this was not paid for via card, you may edit the payment type of the expense to reflect the actual payment method.'

There is a matching e-receipt as well as one I have submitted via concur although I still get this red notice.

Any suggestions?  Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
MSTEEN
Super User
Super User

What you are receiving is a message from an expense audit rule or receipt rule.  This is by design form your company.  I recommend you contact your local Concur Administrator. 

This message is triggered by a credit card charged that is being submitted as Cash or Pending Card Transaction. check the Payment Type on the expense entry line of your report. 

If Uber was paid with the company's corporate card, you need to wait for the card receipt to be uploaded to Concur and match with the receipt.  

I hope this helps. 

Maria Steen
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MTKlein did you pay for the entries in question with a corporate credit card? If so, did you look to see if the corporate card transactions are on the expense report as separate entries or maybe you already submitted the card charges on a different report? 

Okay, so I had to investigate...recently I have seen Uber pulling in duplicate e-receipts, which is causing a lot of confusion. I looked at your July Expenses Part 3 report and I see a credit card charge with e-receipt for Uber dated July 31 in the amount of 35.03. On the report you have with all the red exceptions, there is an entry date July 30 in the amount of...you guessed it 35.03. These are for the same transaction. 

My guess is all those Uber rides on the July 2022 Remaining Expenses report have already been accounted for on other reports. 

I would just delete the July 2022 Remaining Expenses report and once you have been reimbursed for the Part 3 and Part 4 reports, go through and delete all these Uber receipts after double-checking they have all been accounted for. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.