cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rchen4
Occasional Member - Level 1

There are no approvers defined in your workflow. Contact your Expense administrator for assistance.

Hello, 

I received an error message stating that "There are no approvers defined in your workflow. Contact your Expense administrator for assistance." I spoke with our expense administrator and they informed me that the correct workflow settings have been updated in Concur. To activate the new workflow, I need to create a new report. However, I am encountering another error message stating "This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction." Currently, all my card transactions are linked to the old report. Can you please provide some guidance on how I can resolve this issue? 

Thank you.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rchen4 I believe when they said, "create a new report" they believed you would delete the first report and then start a new one. By deleting the one report, those transactions will be made available for adding to your new report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rchen4 I believe when they said, "create a new report" they believed you would delete the first report and then start a new one. By deleting the one report, those transactions will be made available for adding to your new report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rchen4

Hello Kevin, I deleted the previous report and made a new one, but I still received the same message saying "There are no approvers defined in your workflow. Contact your Expense administrator for assistance." Can you please assist me in verifying if my workflow settings have been updated in Concur?

VWalker

HI Kevin-I am getting the same message and adding a new report is not working. Could you please assist?

I have the following message "There are no approvers defined in your workflow. Contact your Request administrator for assistance."

kiquos
New Member - Level 1

Hello I'm getting the same error (original above), when I submit for a PreTrip approval. I've update my profile as much as possible. it does not let me add and approver anywhere, as it's Greyed out. was this resolved? Thanks

Phillips2937
New Member - Level 1

Hello I'm getting the same error message.  The approver email area is greyed out also

kayenix

any resolution?? I'm getting same error.

VWalker

HI There! I had to consult with our internal staff on a resolution. I had to log a case to receive a reply. Good luck!