cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JenC
New Member - Level 1

The hotel I stayed in charged my stay in 2 charges and my itemization wont add up properly.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JenC looks like you figured out the issue. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dhatley
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have this same issue - I tried "Combine Expenses" but the system says they can't be combined.  How do I resolve this?

klohr

how did you get around this issue?  I'm having the same problem.  helpdesk said to get a new bill from the hotel that will itemize - but they aren't calling me back.  

reedred
Occasional Member - Level 3

There are a couple of ways.  The simplest would be to delete both card charges, add a manual entry for the total, then itemize.

dhatley

This is what Concur had me to do:

1. Select the 1st transaction - itemize all charges, attach the receipt, the "remaining amount" you are over should be the amount of the 2nd transaction
  2.  Add another itemization to this 1st transaction as a "Hotel Expense" type  - changing it from "recurring itemization" to "single itemization" for a negative amount = to the amount you are over (example - if your remaining amount is $535.15, then this new itemization will be -$535.15)- save the itemization and the expense (remaining amount will now be 0)
  3. Select the 2nd transaction and repeat the steps above - the only difference will be the "remaining amount" will = the 1st transaction amount and your added "Hotel Expense" negative amount should cover that - save the itemizations and expenses
  4.  Finished!