cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
russogx
Occasional Member - Level 1

The entry has prepopulated payment type with no credit card information.

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with a train expense from trainline app. I had 3 different expenses on my concur platform (even if I actually bought 2 train tickets with just 1 transaction):

- 1 from trainline with the total amount of 2 tickets

- other 2 expense, each one with the amount of 1 ticket. On these 2 expense it says "The entry has prepopulated payment type with no credit card information. You must select a valid payment type for the entry before you can submit the expense report". I managed to combine 1 ticket expense with the one from trainline but the other one keep showing with the same issue and it's impossible to combine it with the other one. 

Thank you in advance

Giammarco

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@russogx the item in question is actually part of the other train expense that has a total of EUR190. I don't know if this will work, but select both items on your report  (See screenshot) and see if the Combine Expenses option will work. If the system doesn't allow you to combine them, then I would just delete the one item with the exception message from the report. That way you can at least submit the report. 

KevinD_0-1657920032224.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@russogx the item in question is actually part of the other train expense that has a total of EUR190. I don't know if this will work, but select both items on your report  (See screenshot) and see if the Combine Expenses option will work. If the system doesn't allow you to combine them, then I would just delete the one item with the exception message from the report. That way you can at least submit the report. 

KevinD_0-1657920032224.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
russogx
Occasional Member - Level 1

Dear Kevin,

I managed to delete the transaction. Thank you very much for your help!!!

Giammarco