cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krahman51
Occasional Member - Level 1

The Expense tab is not showing in my Concur page

Hello, when I click open the Concur link from Our DTE/Work Resources/Concur Travel & Expense, the Concur page that opens doesn't have the Expense tab. What should I do? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Solution
Solution
StacyH
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @krahman51

Please reach out to the internal Concur administrator for your company. They should be able to review your profile & be able to assist in making sure that you have the correct permissions assigned. 

Thank you,
Stacy

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Thanks,
Stacy

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
StacyH
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @krahman51

Please reach out to the internal Concur administrator for your company. They should be able to review your profile & be able to assist in making sure that you have the correct permissions assigned. 

Thank you,
Stacy

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Thanks,
Stacy

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.