cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qz2k5m
Occasional Member - Level 1

Team's Expense Report assignments

I am not seeing my team's expense report.  My facility is currently using Workday and my hierarchy is correct on workday. How does SAP know who to send the expense report too?  Can you manually select who to send your report too?  Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear @qz2k5m 

If workday is well integrated with Concur, it shouldn't be a problem for you to receive your team's expenses.

It depends also which type of approval workflow your company has implemented, as in many companies, once employee submit expenses it goes before on Audit review, for then passing to manager for approval.

Did you ask your team member if they submitted the expenses? 

if yes, they can check on the system and let you know their approval flow. It would be enough if they go on the expense repot, select Details and sub select "Approval Flow". 

It would be possible, but with specific settings, that end users, so employees, add an extra step to the approval flow, however in all cases it will pass also to the manager (so you in this case).

It will be also possible for you to add an extra step on an expense report you approved.

If none of the options above were sufficient, you can check with your Company system administrator, who could confirm the approval flow set up in the system for you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear @qz2k5m 

If workday is well integrated with Concur, it shouldn't be a problem for you to receive your team's expenses.

It depends also which type of approval workflow your company has implemented, as in many companies, once employee submit expenses it goes before on Audit review, for then passing to manager for approval.

Did you ask your team member if they submitted the expenses? 

if yes, they can check on the system and let you know their approval flow. It would be enough if they go on the expense repot, select Details and sub select "Approval Flow". 

It would be possible, but with specific settings, that end users, so employees, add an extra step to the approval flow, however in all cases it will pass also to the manager (so you in this case).

It will be also possible for you to add an extra step on an expense report you approved.

If none of the options above were sufficient, you can check with your Company system administrator, who could confirm the approval flow set up in the system for you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari