cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rob2401
New Member - Level 1

Task code

I am not able to see the billable task for the project I am choosing. It is already couple of days I am added to the project. What could be the reason? 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rob2401 there are a few different reasons why you might not be able to see it. Without seeing how your site is configured, I cannot give you a concrete answer. Also, based off of your email address and company name provided here on your profile, I cannot tell which company you work for. Anyway, here are two reasons:

1. The task has not been added into SAP Concur by your site administrator to be available for selection

2. The task might be part of a connected list (does the field name have a number next to it?) and your selections in the fields associated to the Task field have selections that do not relate to the Task you need.

If you know who your company's internal SAP Concur site administrator is, they can help you. If you do not know who this is, they are usually people in the Finance, Accounting, or Payroll/HR departments.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.