cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GCOMER
Occasional Member - Level 1

TRAVEL EXPENCE

I have to add tavel mileage to my expence report visiting cusomters but I don't see where I can add mileage for that. All I see is expence for hotels but that's not what I need. I need to just add mileage only for using personal vehicle

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GCOMER Hello there. Before I can assist you, I'll need a bit more information. 

Can you provide me in a private message the following:

Your full name

You company's full name

Without this information and not being able to see what you are seeing it will be very difficult to help you. 

Thank you,

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
GCOMER

Full name is Glen Comer and the company I work for is Kaman Fluid Power

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GCOMER Okay, so I went into your account and opened your September expense report. I can see you have several expenses added to it. The expenses you added are credit card charges. Mileage is what we call an "out of pocket" expense. So, if you open your expense report, you should see a list of expense types on the right. You will see a field (in the gray area) labeled Expense Type. I want you to type the word Mile in this field. This will change the list of expense types to show the Personal Car Mileage expense type. Click the Personal Car Mileage expense type and then fill out all the required fields. You will be asked to enter in the number of miles you drove. I've provided a screenshot to help you. 

Let me know if this works for you. 

Mileage_comer_1.jpg

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
GCOMER

Thanks Kevin, I think I now have it all figured out now.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GCOMER Great to hear. Happy Expense Reporting. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey