cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SandrineS
New Member - Level 1

TRAVEL CARD INTEGRATION

I have a travel card from BofA and I would like to linke it to my Concur account to get automatic expense feeds. I know it's possible in my company but no one was able to tell me how to.

2 REPLIES 2
rberlth
Occasional Member - Level 3

@SandrineS : This can be done by your company's Concur admin. An explanation is given in this Post.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SandrineS the ability to link a card to your own profile is something your company must enable. If you log into SAP Concur and go to Profile in the upper right corner, select Profile Settings. On the next screen look for Expense Settings on the left-hand side. The last option would say Expense Credit Cards if your company has enabled the feature. If you do not see that option, then you cannot link your card.

Other companies that use corporate cards will do what we call an Automated Feed. However, this is used when a company wants all their company card transactions to flow into SAP Concur. It wouldn't be used for just one employee. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.