cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amynajjar
Occasional Member - Level 3

T&E Report Automation

We currently utilize a bot to create reports and pull in transactions on a daily basis.  The on-going maintenance isn't great, especially related to UI updates. We found an API that can be used for report creation but not to pull expense transactions to a report. Wondering if anyone else is using other automation techniques in this area?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amynajjar the Expense Assistant feature will create reports automatically and pull in imported company card transaction and ExpenseIt items to that report. If the card charge and ExpenseIt item have a transaction date that falls in the month of the auto-created report, Expense Assistant pulls it in. 

Have you considered this feature? It is built into Concur Expense. Just needs to be activated for the site then opted into by each user.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
amynajjar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Kevin,

I am not familiar with this feature. Could we set up a demo call perhaps?  My email is amy.najjar@kkr.com. I have also sent a note to my sales manager (Shannon Hogsteen) to see if this is something that she can help schedule.