cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lyndall
Occasional Member - Level 3

System Error: Not requiring receipts added prior to submission

I have it marked in Admin settings that expenses over $25 require receipts and if no receipt is present the employee should not be allowed to submit the expense. 
BUT it is allowing people to submit their reports without receipts attached. 

When I looked into a couple of accounts it didn't flag Public Transport or Airfare over $25 but it did flag a Hotel expense. 

What do I need to do to get this to flag all transactions over $25? 

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
crystalreports
Routine Member - Level 1

We created Receipt Handling rules that enforces that requirement for us. Is that what you configured as well?

lyndall

Yes, I think we do. I just checked and the exact language is "receipt handling options". I think I will try to uncheck/check some of the options to see if it is some kind of programming error. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lyndall Hello there. I'm taking a look at your site settings and everything I saw is correct. I did a test in your account and added an Airfare and Public Transportation expense to your report. Both of these were flagged as needing a receipt. 

Do you have example expense reports I can look at where they were submitted with expenses over $25, but no receipt was attached? From what I see, that shouldn't have been allowed. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lyndall

Hi Kevin, 
What I am seeing when I act as administrator, is that some expenses do not have the warning explicitly stated that a receipt needs to be attached. 
I have a current employee's report that I am working on and seeing this happen. But I created a test report in my own profile and it flags it as needing a receipt. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lyndall can you send me a private message with the employee's name, please? I'd like to take a look.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

@lyndall the receipt handling rules will only apply for reports submitted after the rule was created - maybe that is what happened?

Also, since they are written like audit rules, be sure your option says for amounts greater than $25. 

DLamont