cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eshillingford
Occasional Member - Level 3

Sustainability Reports

Is there a way to get the Carbon Footprints reports in dollars $. The reports are only in Miles and 1lbs.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eshillingford I'm taking an educated guess here, but I think we don't see any monetary units because it wouldn't accurately measure the output of greenhouse gases in kgs/lbs. For example, I could book a flight from Chicago to New York for let's say $400. My coworker could book the same flight and maybe pays $600 due to booking at a later date. The carbon footprint for us both is the same since we are on the same flight, but the amount of the fare would indicate differently since there is a two hundred dollar difference. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eshillingford I'm taking an educated guess here, but I think we don't see any monetary units because it wouldn't accurately measure the output of greenhouse gases in kgs/lbs. For example, I could book a flight from Chicago to New York for let's say $400. My coworker could book the same flight and maybe pays $600 due to booking at a later date. The carbon footprint for us both is the same since we are on the same flight, but the amount of the fare would indicate differently since there is a two hundred dollar difference. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Eshillingford
Occasional Member - Level 3

@KevinD Thank you so much.