cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RebeccaTodd
Occasional Member - Level 2

Submitting expenses for multiple people - using the app and email receipt functions.

Hi there,

Company has just migrated to Concur so finding my feet. In-house training so far very good, however my position is a little unique so there are a couple of questions I would love some help with.

Scenario 1: I submit expense claims for multiple directors across the company. I am encouraging them to use the ExpenseIt features of the app as much as possible. However many of them are still emailing receipts to me directly. There doesn't appear to be an ExpenseIt feature as a delegate on the app unless you're taking a photo of a physical receipt. ie: it doesn't allow you to choose a file on your phone. Any suggestions for a workaround so I can avoid filling in the data manually each time.

Scenario 2: With regards to emailing receipts to receipts@concur.com.... I've verified their email addresses, but in an instance where I am sent a receipt for a hotel or restaurant I've booked on their behalf, currently I can't email the receipts to their account myself. It seems you can only verify your email against one account. Is that correct? So I can't verify my email against all their accounts and email the receipts with their email in the subject as per the instructions I've seen. Again, any suggestions on a workaround for this.

I have had a look through but if there are any conversations I've missed with multi-exec EA/ PAs here who can assist a newbie, it would be great to reach out.

Huge thanks and best wishes

Rebecca

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RebeccaTodd first off, welcome to SAP Concur and this community.

Secondly, you came to the right place to get your answers. So, here we go. See my response in red below.

Scenario 2: With regards to emailing receipts to receipts@concur.com.... I've verified their email addresses, but in an instance where I am sent a receipt for a

Both of your scenarios are related and have the same solution. When you have a receipt that was sent to you from another user, you can forward the receipt to receipts@concur.com. Put the other person's email in the subject line. The important thing here is each of those users needs to have their email address verified on their profile. Once that is done, the Subject line instruction will work. You are correct, an email can only be verified on one profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RebeccaTodd first off, welcome to SAP Concur and this community.

Secondly, you came to the right place to get your answers. So, here we go. See my response in red below.

Scenario 2: With regards to emailing receipts to receipts@concur.com.... I've verified their email addresses, but in an instance where I am sent a receipt for a

Both of your scenarios are related and have the same solution. When you have a receipt that was sent to you from another user, you can forward the receipt to receipts@concur.com. Put the other person's email in the subject line. The important thing here is each of those users needs to have their email address verified on their profile. Once that is done, the Subject line instruction will work. You are correct, an email can only be verified on one profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RebeccaTodd
Occasional Member - Level 2

Kevin - thank you so much! I was trying to add my email address to all my execs accounts. My bad. They verified their emails and I gave it a shot with some receipts. Works like a dream. Appreciate your help with that.