cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dandukquits
Occasional Member - Level 1

Submitting expense comes with error

Get this error all of a sudden on submitting expenses, never had a problem. Submitted a week ago with no issues, I upload receipt as normal and still get this error below after I hit submit

i've deleted and re-created new expense and same issue. 

Upload your receipts to expense  line item using the Attach Receipt Images. In order for the red flag to be re-evaluated, you will need to click the Submit link again. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dandukquits I'm always happy to take a look and see what is going on. Unfortunately, the person I reached out to hasn't responded. Maybe try speaking with your direct manager about this to see if they can direct you to your company's SAP Concur site admin. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dandukquits do you mind if I try to submit? If not, which report name should I try with?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dandukquits

Go ahead Kevin,  the load switch one, see if that works for you

@dandukquits I had the same issue so myself and a colleague looked around the site a little bit. We think there is an issue with either the audit rule or receipt handling conditions that were recently changed. I've emailed the person who made these changes to see if they can take a look. This wasn't anything you could have fixed yourself and the error is not on your part. I'll let you know if I hear back from this person.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
dandukquits

@KevinD  Thank you very much for looking into this, was kind of thinking it was something in the back end.   

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dandukquits I'm always happy to take a look and see what is going on. Unfortunately, the person I reached out to hasn't responded. Maybe try speaking with your direct manager about this to see if they can direct you to your company's SAP Concur site admin. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
dandukquits

looks like they fixed issue today