cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JME
Occasional Member - Level 1

Submitting expense claim as delegate for staff member who has left

Hi,

I have been asked to submit outstanding expenses for a colleague who has left the company. These are expenses that had not yet appeared in their Concur account when they left. However, as I am unable to submit a missing receipt affidavit while acting as a delegate, I'm not sure how to submit this claim. Does anyone know?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

This is a special case and I would check with your supervisor and/or Concur Administrator to see what standard practice is at your company. One of my previous employers required the termination notice be attached in the case of no receipts. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JME the Missing Receipt Affidavit is only available when you are logged in as yourself. You won't have access as a delegate or even if you proxy in. 

You will need to reach out to your company's internal SAP Concur site admin to see how this should be handled. I would start by asking the person who asked you to submit these expenses. If there are receipt requirements for some or all of the expenses, you are going to need to attach something to the entries to fulfill that requirement.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JME
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks both - I contacted our Concur and Credit Card team and was informed that attaching a PDF of my email conversation with them would be suitable to act as documentation for audit purposes.